On saleAll sale products
T3 Cytomel Uni-Pharma 30tabs/25mcg
Product: T3 Cytomel
Quantity: 25 mcg/tablet
Pack: 30 tablets
Steroid cycle: bulking
Active substance: Liothyronine Sodium
Anonymous packaging (cosmetic company)
Delivery time to EU 5 - 10 business days. Delivery time to US 7 - 14 business days.
T3 Cytomel Uni-Pharma 30tabs/25mcg
T3 Cytomel is an artificial synthetic product. It is a natural form of thyroid hormone. The active ingredient is sodium liothyronine. It is used to treat hypogonadism. It is also known worldwide because it is used in the bodybuilding community and in hospitals for medical purposes. It is considered a safe and very useful innovation for humans.
When you start taking the pill, the dose should be reduced. 25 µg to 25 µg for beginners and 25 µg for experienced athletes. Also, every 4 to 5 days and gradually increase the dose to 100 µg per day. In the middle of hormone therapy, the dose is gradually reduced. For better absorption and normal hormone tolerance, I take the drug in three doses per day. I could not double the dose after hormone therapy. The same applies to women, pregnant women, mothers, young children and especially those under 18 years of age.
· It can be combined (combined) or alternated with clenbuterol.
· We usually recommend alternating: 3 weeks of Clenbuterol followed by 3 weeks of Cytomel.
· This is because Clenbuterol loses its effect over time and prolonged use of Cytomel increases the risk of permanent thyroid insufficiency. Some users take the two drugs together for 3-4 weeks and then switch to ECA (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin) or ECY (ephedrine/caffeine/iohimbine) stacks to cover a similar period."
- Cytomel is a synthetic drug primarily intended for overweight and obese individuals.
- The main purpose of this drug is to increase your body's metabolism and eat that pesky belly fat!
- In this case, you are in a caloric state, so the amount of ATP in your body increases, and this increase in ATP activity usually means that your overall metabolic activity also increases. The only thing to keep in mind is that if you don't take anabolic steroids with Cytomel T3, you run the risk of the compound's processes eating muscle instead of fat.
- Your mitochondria don't care whether they break down muscle or fat, their goal is only to complete the process quickly and economically.
- This means that your body must be in perfect balance to get the results you want from the combination of steroids and Cytomel T3.
- This product makes your body absorb what you eat better. Therefore, you need to control and balance your daily food intake.
- To get the best results in the shortest time possible, use a cocktail of diet, T3, anabolic steroids and GH, all in reasonable doses. The effects and causes of each must be balanced.
· Bodybuilders also use Cytomel T3 to break down fat by accelerating the breakdown of glucose and cholesterol.
· This steroid promotes the lipolysis effect and thus fat burning.
· This steroid also increases body thermogenesis because when the temperature rises, the body sweats more than normal and therefore you excrete more.
· T3 liothyronine increases the anabolic process in the body known as muscle building and inhibits the catabolic process in the body known as muscle breakdown.
· The higher the dose of T3 liothyronine, the greater the amount of testosterone or steroid needed to protect the muscle.
· For experienced bodybuilders, another way to stimulate the cycle is to combine it with GH or insulin therapy.
· Thyroid hormones are great for promoting fat burning.
· Taking the drug for some time to avoid overdosing is not associated with side effects. However, many bodybuilders have reported some weakness as a result of using Cytomel.
· Palpitations, discomfort in the thyroid region and trembling hands usually occur at the beginning of hormone therapy. But after a week and a half to two weeks, everything returns to normal.
· The hormone reduces fat mass by up to 10 kg within 5-6 weeks. The period of use should be changed to a rest period of at least two months.
· Otherwise, the unfortunate athlete may develop inflammation of the thyroid gland.